The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Team Leader with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• The on-boarding process for agents, both experienced and new. Holding weekly agent orientations, and one-on-one’s with experienced agents coming on board.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
• Work closely with Compliance on licensing.
• Send weekly email to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for team to reach out and welcome.
• Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
• Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
• Staff – To be responsible for correct intake paperwork from all new associates, daily activities of the Market Center, works closely with Executive Assistant, Assistant MCA, Compliance Director, Director of Technology, and all other team members – daily
• Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily
• Team Leaders – Morning huddle and Agent Pipeline is your ONE Thing – daily
• Prospective Sales Associates – To help with the intake/ transition process, transferring license, etc. – weekly
Real Estate License or Experience is a plus
• Extraordinary people skills
• Leadership, management, team-building skills
• Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Proactive, positive attitude
• Above-average recruiting skills
• Career development and training skills
• Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
• Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
• Computer and MLS experience
• Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 940 offices and 178,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Our local Lakewood Ranch office has over 200 agents and is growing. We are number one in market share in our area and profit shared over $325,000 last year to our agents who helped grow the business.