Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Do you want to work for the #1 Real Estate Company in the World? Are you a friendly, hard-working, self-starter looking for a position to challenge and provide you with growth opportunities?
We are looking for a positive, high energy Agent Services Support and Office Manager who loves working with fun, dynamic people in a fast-paced office environment. This is at our West Seattle location.
- Must have knowledge and proficiency in MS Office platform
- Desire to provide agents and clients with superior customer service at all times while managing a variety of tasks
- Answer incoming phone calls in a courteous, helpful manner and re-direct calls accordingly
- Process incoming agent/office checks and invoices in a quick and accurate manner
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles is required
- Must be able to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Prepare office for any and all office events throughout the day. Ensure necessary materials for events are in inventory prior to all events
- Complete front desk duties such as retrieving and distributing mail/packages, keep the office, front desk, and kitchen area clean, and orderly at all times
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Punctual and reliable is a must
- Represent Keller Williams Real Estate in a professional manner in attitude and appearance
- College degree or technical certification preferred
- Experience in customer services and/or public relations 1+ year
- Experience or knowledge of real estate a plus
$17 - $19 hourly
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.