RE/MAX Town & Country
Real estate office is looking for an Agent Services Coordinator who will handle a wide range of responsibilities. This individual must have experience working within the real estate industry and be "tech-savvy" so they can assist real estate agents with their listings, marketing campaigns, and general inquiries. This individual should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little supervision and proceed with a sense of urgency to ensure our real estate agents' needs are taken care of in a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity if you are career-minded, helpful and a positive team player who loves working in Real Estate as much as we do!
- Coach and consult new and existing agents on how to use the technology and online resources, including setting up emails and websites, and assisting with the creation of social media sites and answering technical questions
- Teach new agent orientation class, set up in-house classes on various agent related topics, and provide support to agents regarding office policies and procedures.
- Assist the Director of Business Development with the intake paperwork from all new associates and execute the on-boarding and orientation to new agents.
- Issue office keys, mail folders, copier codes, and voicemail access. Assist with ordering business cards, badges, and signs.
- Update phone system and roster and maintain phone equipment.
- Keep current with company tools
- Answer phone calls
- Assure that conference rooms and training rooms are presentable and ready for use, several times a day.
- Assist with all Office events, including Agent/Staff Appreciation & Awards, Company Picnic, Holiday Party, Team building activities, birthday acknowledgments, etc.
- Maintain Facebook and Twitter profiles for the office. Update Facebook and Twitter photos and Office activities such as new agents, training, awards, guest speakers, pot lucks, parties, fundraisers, and day-to-day activities.
- Issue press releases for new agents, and for agent awards.
- Maintain RE/MAX intranet site with current events and documents.
- Work closely with and assist all office Members.
- Real Estate industry experience.
- Proficiency with G Suite and strong technological skills to provide training to agents on various programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Possess a positive, helpful attitude.
- Ability to teach programs to agents on systems.
- Strong resourcefulness and adaptability in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
About RE/MAX Town & Country
We are a family-owned real estate company with 50 high producing agents, located in the West Chester Chadds Ford area. Our Company has been in business for 30+ years and we pride ourselves on our close-knit team!