Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
Who are we looking for?
The Agent Services Coordinator must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Agent Services Coordinator will assist the Leadership with agent intake and exit processes and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter who is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Agent Services Coordinator must be able move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agents' needs in a timely manner. The Agent Services Coordinator will also be the Market Center’s Social Media Manager focused on growing our online identity.
What will you do?
- The on-boarding process for agents, both experienced and new.
- Processing transaction deal sheets and reviewing documentation.
- Develop and manage the Market Center’s social media accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with Compliance on licensing.
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to Red Day, training events, food drives, bold lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Manage our online document system and review submitted transaction documents.
- Create, curate, and publish content and promotional posts across all social media platforms by acting as the key administrator in the management of channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Conduct trainings on social media strategies and platforms for agents.
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
$40,000 base salary
About Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest Real Estate franchise company in North America, with approximately 700 offices and 90,000 associates around the world.
The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an Agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders.
The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial Real Estate properties.
Keller Williams Realty was founded by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living® for its associates.