Are you looking for a position where you get to interact with people and do something different every day? Our Seattle real estate office is looking for a full time Concierge/Agent Services Coordinator. This person MUST be a team player.
As the name implies, this candidate must be ready and willing to meet each associate or guest in person or on the phone with a cheerful attitude and helpful spirit. This person must have strong technology skills, social media applications and be proficient in Microsoft Publisher, Word and Excel. Experience using real estate related software is a plus. Must be flexible to handle multiple projects simultaneously and able to prioritize and get things done.
● Real estate industry experience is a plus
● Knowledge of Keller Williams systems and culture a plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Great organizational and multitasking skills
● Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects
● Strong interpersonal skills and very friendly demeanor
● Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
● Technology skills relating to office copy and communication systems as well as computer, projector, and other technology
● Strong training skills
● Effective listening skills
● Professional Appearance
● Very, very resourceful and can adapt to fast paced entrepreneurial environment
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.