Phillips & Company Real Estate
We provide mentoring, training and systems to help you build wealth and break into real estate! Realistically earn $60,000+ in first 12 months!
Our real estate team is expanding, and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team and have your own business within our business!
We are only looking for the best of the best. Agents who are hungry for a challenge and have a serious passion for real estate!
We hire coachable, curious, internally driven, relentless, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more for their hard work!
The ideal candidate would have full-time availability and the financial means to support transitioning into a real estate agent role. A no-quit mentality that reflects the work ethic of an agent who wants to become a top performer. Should have an above and beyond mindset and willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
Join our team and be mentored in the industry. No license required to apply, but you will need a license to get started. We will train you, and help you break into real estate and BE SUCCESSFUL!
Here's what you can expect from our team
- Business planning to create a plan to achieve your monetary and life goals.
- Customized marketing tools to help you gain clients.
- Operations manager who will help you with contracts.
- Client experience manager to keep clients satisfied.
- Help with creating and sticking to your own economic model.
- Listing and Buyer leads -- and scripts to convert them expertly to close more deals.
- Our custom 90-day agent optimization program to fill in any gaps in your skills so you can climb higher and faster.
- Our team does the paperwork for your deals, so you can focus on relationship building and closing the deal.
- Endless leadership opportunities on our team so you can continue your growth.
- Fun, collaborative team culture with masterminding daily. Iron sharpens Iron!!!
- Be able to work with a large number of leads and hustle to set an appointment
- Deliver high energy sales presentations and persuade others to choose to work with you
- Hit your Daily, Weekly and Monthly sales metrics based on the economic model to hit your yearly goals
- Be quick on your feet and solve small problems quickly and more complex problems strategically
- Work daily from a schedule and time block to achieve consistent and stable success
- Have conversations daily with sales prospects and clients
- Study and internalize scripts to qualify prospects, set appointments and persuade clients to sign agreements
- Pick up the phone without hesitation to call leads and follow-up with prospects in an urgent manner
- Nurture leads in various stages of the pipeline until they are ready to buy or sell a home
- Meet with the CEO weekly to accomplish your economic goals
- You are inquisitive and are quick to learn and understand new ideas and concepts
- You project enthusiasm and optimism, and you move quickly to establish new relationships. You seek to accomplish your objectives through people, and you are at ease in socially intensive and competitive environments
- You are at home in team-oriented situations, where you can play a key role in facilitating results
- You are an outgoing and socially assertive person who will take the lead to initiate new relationships and to maintain good communication
- You are noted for your quick responsiveness and urgency
- You work well in an autonomous environment
- You seek knowledge and aim to learn as much as you can about your career
- You feel comfortable being called upon to make decisions especially in times of stress or change
- You love an all commission environment, where the harder and faster you work, the more money you make
- Valid Georgia real estate license or willing to get it before job commences
$60,000+ at Plan (1099)
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
As the top 1% of real estate teams in the world, we are happy to call Atlanta home. We have a tight-knit group of driven, smart, and positive people. We are excited to grow, however, we only add the most talented individuals to our team to protect our culture of productivity and positive growth.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things, where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know that we value them. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge, and empathy. We nurture each relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.