The Hannigan Team Realty
ARE YOU WANTING TO WORK WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST AND CREATE A BIGGER LIFE FOR YOURSELF? We are looking for people with world class personalities, a die-hard enthusiasm, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. If the idea of working with a group of people on a daily basis that possess all these qualities gets your heart racing you may want to read on.
- As the Agent Care Specialist you will be working alongside the top real estate agents in the World to create an unparalleled client experience for your Sellers and Buyers both before, during, and after the transaction.
- This role is primarily in-office with 90% of the time spent supporting the Listing and Buyer Agents. Duties include both inbound and outbound calls to clients and agents, managing emails, creating content and posting on social media, database management, scheduling of appointments, and attending closings.
- You will follow the greatest hospitality systems and models available, as well as find new, innovative ways to take the client experience to ever increasing levels. This position will always evolve, always improve.
- Excellent, commanding communication skills
- Strong, confident, enthusiastic speaking voice
- Ability to pick up on people's moods both in person and over the phone in order to better understand and solve their problems
- Strong sense of urgency and awareness of team goals at all times
- Ability to ask insightful questions to uncover agent and client needs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Discipline to take care of the most important tasks at hand in the midst of a very fast-paced and demanding environment
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sports so they appreciate working on a team, being coached on a daily basis, are learning based, and possess sheer grit and the will to succeed at all levels
- We are part of the top training company in the World (Keller Williams Realty) and provide training and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
Growth never slows and it never ends on The Hannigan Team Realty.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Missouri Real Estate License if duties evolve to require it.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? We are only looking for best of the best! If you want to be part of our award-winning real estate team and work in a high energy environment then send us your resume. We look forward to getting into business with you!
$35,000 - $40,000/year plus bonus opportunities
About The Hannigan Team Realty
Our Mission: To have our name be synonymous with Saint Louis Real Estate by revolutionizing the role of the Realtor and deepening our relationship with and impact on the City we love and the communities we serve.
Our Vision: To be the first real estate team in Saint Louis to sell $1 Billion is real estate by the year 2022.
Our Values: Self, Loved Ones, Community (In that order).