New York Life Ins. Co. & NYLIFE Securities LLC
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Are you a driven self-starter with strong principles who is interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? We are looking for you! New York Life is growing its team by hiring a financial service professional who can offer our wealth of financial products and services to clients who are striving to establish strong financial foundations and achieve their monetary goals for a bright future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client’s potential life and financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
$70,000 - $100,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life Ins. Co. & NYLIFE Securities LLC
NYL is among the strongest, most respected financial companies in America. We are a Fortune 100 company and have earned the highest possible financial strength ratings from four major rating agencies: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). For 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence in the insurance and financial services industry. NYL offers a comprehensive income and benefits package that includes:
- Your choice of either Stipend and Commission or fully Commission-based with bonuses and expense allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision from day one of FT employment
- 401k plan and Pension Plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
Securities can only be offered by licensed Registered Representatives of NYL Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency.