The agency support specialist’s primary role is tasked with administrative duties that create efficiencies within the Agency while providing support to producers allowing more opportunity to sell to existing and new clients.
This position is entry-level with layers of growth potential. WE believe in developing you into a career with we!
Essential Job functions:
- Successful completion of new hire training
- Work cooperatively with others
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Work overtime as needed and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Answer office in-bound CALLS, greet and route to appropriate department/Franchisee office or in-house producer with enthusiasm
- Make out-bound calls to current clients to follow up on new business trailing documents, collect payment information, or collect missing information requested by carrier
- Manage documents provided by producers and submit them to appropriate departments
- Accurately document all transactions
- Work epic activities in a timely and efficient manner. Triage agency activities to appropriate department or in-house producer
- Make outbound calls to potential lead prospects
- Solicit new business cross-sale leads from current clients
- Gather information pertaining to quote from prospect
- Ability to log in to company websites and locate policies
- Aid in day–to–day office procedures and processes
- Set priorities and manage workflow to ENSURE, timely, and accurate process of transactions adhering to standard operating procedures
- Cooperate purposefully in coaching conversations, side-by-side observations, training and goal setting to meet individual and department standards
- 4-40, 2-20 or 20-44 insurance license Preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Ability to understand and maneuver multiple carrier sites, uploading documents accurately, and interpret underwriting criteria from the carrier
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form. this includes the ability to clearly articulate, interpret and summarize information to present to a customer or carrier
- Experience working with Microsoft outlook, multi-line phone system,s and rating systems
- Excellent attention to detail. the ability to produce high quality without substituting quality
- Strong ethical values and integrity
- Must have proven reliability and dependability
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you. For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.