Famers District 39
Come join us at Farmers where we are one of the country’s largest insurers of vehicles, homes, small businesses and financial services products!
We are looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to join our top ranked CA District Team.
The Agency Business Consultant Program (ABC) is designed to help our agency owners drive growth in their business. As a dedicated ABC, you will work with our district team to gain local market knowledge in agency operations, and have an opportunity to help agency owners reach their goals.
- Work directly with and provide support to new and full-time agents to provide guidance and assistance as agents develop their business plans
- Evaluate, coach and support the progress of full-time agencies; analyze current state and provide recommendations for increased productivity and profitability
- Assist individuals coming through new agent entry points, including assistance during the agents’ deployment of new office locations with agency setup, business planning, and recommendations regarding effective marketing systems and training
- Work with District Manager to conduct agent performance reviews
- Provide additional information to agents about the policies, practices and procedures of the Companies
- Overall, leverage relationships to encourage agency owners to meet their business goals
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Office management or insurance sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior management, sales, business ownership or insurance industry experience
- Time management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to inspire, develop rapport, and work as a team player
- Technologically savvy and willing to learn new tools and skills
- Outgoing with the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing)
- Can pass a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Must be licensed in Property & Casualty and Life & Health or willing to obtain ASAP
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Famers District 39
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmer's family as an agency owner today.