Outlaw Off-Road of Texas
We’re looking for a general manager to maintain smooth daily operations at our high-volume aftermarket automotive retail store. The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent communication skills and at least 3 years of management experience - preferably within the automotive industry. You will oversee the team by assisting the sales and service managers in implementing a successful growth strategy. We offer a competitive base salary and financial incentives — when our automotive dealership succeeds, so do you! Be sure to check out our website to better look at our dealership and scope of services. If you’re interested in joining our sales team, please apply today!
- Recruit, hire, and train service managers, office managers, and sales/finance department managers to meet profit levels
- Meet customer satisfaction metrics, remedy customer complaints promptly, and oversee daily operations
- Attend manager meetings and establish good working relationships with owners, managers, and dealership staff to establish sales processes and recommend daily unit sales
- Create strategic advertising campaigns and programs to increase sale and brand visibility for the car dealership
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for accuracy and completion before sharing with upper dealership management
- The ability to interpret P&L statements, leadership experience, and excellent communications skills are needed
- Understanding of the auto industry and its trends
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required; a high school diploma or GED equivalent needed
- A valid, state-issued driver’s license and clean record are mandatory to drive dealership vehicles
- Three or more years of experience in a sales manager or general manager position for a dealership or auto group is necessary
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Outlaw Off-Road of Texas
Outlaw Off-Road of Texas is on a mission to outfit some of the cleanest, best-riding trucks / SUVs / Jeeps in South Texas. Just because you own a lifted truck, doesn't mean it has to ride rough. We are here to prove that w/ our expertise and knowledge. We regularly pull in customers from Houston, San Antonio, Austin & Corpus Christi due to our reputation & customer service.