We want to add a motivated and personable person to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
As an Aflac Benefits Advisor, you're in charge of your destiny - from the hours you work to the income you make, isn't it time to get to know Aflac?