The Arc of Palm Beach County
Adult Day Training Manager(Full Time)
The Arc of Palm Beach County is seeking an experienced Adult Day Training Manager to join our growing team, providing care and instruction to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities throughout Palm Beach County. Make a lasting impact by becoming part of an individual’s journey in reaching new milestones and achieving personal goals, in various areas including housing, employment, social and/or life skills. Positions available in Riviera Beach, West Palm Beach and Palm Springs.
What you can expect from us:
The Arc of Palm Beach County offers an employee-centered culture of compassionate team members, Professional Development, and excellent Benefits for full-time positions:
- Affordable Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- FREE Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Life Insurance & Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday, Vacation, PTO
- Bonus Days Off the week before New Year’s Day
- Career advancement opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting a team in delivering interactive, engaging and person-centered education and enrichment programs to a very diverse client base.
- Work with leadership in providing program support and supervision of the Adult Day program that is funded through Agency of Persons with Disabilities.
- Assisting individuals in achieving their personal goals in various areas including housing, employment, social skill or life skills.
- Working with a team to provide quality services to clients enrolled in the Program.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals.
- Communicate with clients and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Able to pass background check
- Albe to work in the U.S.
About The Arc of Palm Beach County
The Arc of Palm Beach County is a dynamic, community-based nonprofit serving and advocating for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our dedicated and caring team members provide supports that help over 3,500 children, teens, and adults to live, learn, work, and thrive.
At The Arc, we are driven by our vision of a community where every person feels welcome, connected, and accepted.