Diane Remer & Associates
The Administrator and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with the client care manager and sales team to ensure that our website, social media, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to follow a checklist, willing to learn, follow directions, and ready to share.
Put your creative side to work for us and you will find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment. This position requires a minimum of 20 plus hours per week. If you are ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
- Streamline company marketing and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message and great customer service
- Create, deliver and edit materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Manage website content, update additional websites and inquiries
- Update all social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blog post, and other social media posts, respond to followers
- Advertising and marketing ideas and campaigns to help ensure the most exposure and company growth
- Help plan and organize team events, take photos and then market on social media
- Help with taking photos and videos of our listings, community, and team and use for marketing and social media
- Working towards a degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 2+ years experience in Administrative or Marketing is a plus
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Ability to follow checklists, system processes, willing to learn & follow directions
- Able to work well independently and with others
$14 - $17 hourly
About Diane Remer & Associates
Diane Remer & Associate Realtors represents the region's finest properties with exceptional skills using the most innovative technologies currently available. Their years of full-time experience have given them a clear understanding of the mindset of home buyers and sellers and a thorough understanding of the regional marketplace.