RE/MAX Right Choice
We’re searching for a part-time experienced, professional real estate administrator at our Milford office. This individual must be kind, friendly, and comfortable being a member of a team.
Other qualifications include:
- Computer knowledge with proficiency in Zipforms and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new computer platforms and software
- Transaction Coordinator Experience a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking is a plus
Please attach your resume when prompted for consideration. Phone inquiries will not be accepted. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$17- $19 hourly
About RE/MAX Right Choice
RE/MAX Right Choice has a culture of kindness, integrity, and being your best is very important to us.
The owner, Jeff Wright, believes everyone matters. A philosophy that recognizes the importance of every team member because collectively a great team working in harmony is always stronger than any great individual.