In search of a Client Care Specialist (transaction coordinator) for a top-ranking Real Estate team in Nashville, TN. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This team has a high accountability culture who values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. They are family focused, intelligent, data driven and generous people.
This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close.Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you today!
Compensation: Salary of $35,000 - $40,000 plus bonus structure
● Carefully review and process all contracts
● Maintain client files
● Time Blocking and utilization of team Google Calendar for effective time management
● Implementation and constant improvement of team systems
● Carefully follow team’s action plans and checklists in multiple systems
● Meticulously manage team’s client database
● Being primary point of contact for clients; building strong rapport with clients; excellent communication with clients, keeping them well-informed and cared-for throughout the process.
● EXCELLENT team communication, keeping team members regularly updated as to the status of their transactions
● Call client database for referrals
● Review CD for accuracy with seller or buyer client prior to closing
● Record of Achieving Results and Hitting Goals
● Tech Savvy - know your way around a computer blindfolded... must provide your own blindfold
● Ability to prioritize constantly changing work loads
● Strong desire for growth (personal and professional)
● 1-3 years of customer service experience AND High-level administration experience in a fast paced office mandatory
● Real Estate Industry Experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
● Can-do attitude
● Highly detail-oriented, systematic and THOROUGH!
● Loves “to-do” lists and checklists
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.