Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Our fast-growing Real Estate office is currently looking for a high-energy, detail-orientated, trustworthy, success-minded, hardworking, and customer service-driven full-time Client Care Coordinator / Listing Assistant to join our team. In this position, the individual will provide the highest level of support to the Broker, Agents, the Operations Manager, CFO, and all of their respective clients, customers, and vendors. This individual should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
- Access to "your office" from any location with internet access
- Generous compensation program to commensurate with experience
- Medical Benefits
- Outstanding team environment
- Pleasantly manage relationships with clients, vendors, and team members
- Communicate professionally (verbally, written, and in-person) with clients, vendors, and team members to ensure all listing/transaction tasks are completed on time with the highest level of customer service
- Oversee and manage the entire “ contract to closing” process including documentation, deadlines, communication with all parties and vendors
- Committed to “closing the loop” on tasks and following up until the desired result is achieved
- Position requires continued poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Manage property information accurately to ensure property listings are marketed appropriately through websites, MLS, brochures, signs, measurements, photos, etc.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including MLS, CRM, corresponding data spreadsheets, etc.
- Perform filing, copying, mailings, and other administrative duties such as answering phones and generally supporting the team members with administrative tasks
- Participate in ongoing company-provided training sessions and professional development
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency of PC platform and Windows OS including proficient use of Chrome as well as G-Suite products including G-mail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and G-Drive
- Proficiency in and understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel and general internet skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with Microsoft documents as well as Google documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and ethical standards to handle sensitive and confidential information and interactions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
- Self-directed and resourceful with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously
- Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills; ability to keep a lot of detail/information highly organized
- Effective interpersonal skills; Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied but happy
- Ability to empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Must be detail-oriented to effectively communicate with clients
- Highly polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Work week is 40 hours
- Associate College degree preferred (but not required)
- Real estate license not required but a bonus if you have or are willing to obtain one.
- Must have a reliable, well-maintained vehicle for occasional errands including (but not limited to) the post office, bank or financial institution, and Title company
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone, or by email
- Ability to operate a telephone system and computer keyboard and printer
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
$18 - $20 hourly + closing bonuses
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create an environment of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!