Nelson Elder Care Law
Great Work Hours with a caring firm!
Do you thrive by having a positive impact on people’s lives every day?
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting and serving others?
Are you organized with great attention to detail?
Would you like to learn and grow in the legal field?
We are looking for a compassionate, positive, and professional individual to join our Client Happiness Team. This candidate will be flexible to float between our Woodstock and Marietta locations (as needed). The Client Happiness team is responsible for a variety of roles including Front Desk Reception, Phone Customer Service, and Office Administrative support. This team provides customer service as well as general administrative tasks.
These openings we have are because we are growing, and will be promoting members of our current Client Happiness Team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team and is part of a team-focused culture. If this sounds like you, apply today (please include an updated resume)!
- Create a positive and professional first impression on behalf of the firm
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure conference rooms are cleaned, sanitized, and stocked in between each use
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Maintain overall office supplies
- Customer service by phone, including consultations with those interested in our services
- Processes client payments accurately and before the end of the day
- Answer general client questions about our services and legal documents without giving legal advice.
- Provide administrative support to other team members including data entry, paperwork, photocopying, scanning, mail merges, etc. as needed
- Organizing and preparing legal documents for clients
- Accurately Update Client Management Software tasks daily
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service skills as well as experience in a business office environment
- 1+ year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position in a professional office setting (legal experience is a plus but not required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm while handling challenging customer concerns.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Mac OS
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
About Nelson Elder Care Law
Nelson Elder Care Law is an award-winning law firm that helps people of all ages plan ahead for the curveballs life throws at them.
We have locations in Woodstock and Marietta GA.
· Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
· Committed team
· Disability Insurance
· Paid holidays, Paid Time Off, Estate Planning
· And more!