Keller Williams Realty
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Administrative Assistant/Leader. We are a Top Producing Real Estate Team who is looking for a top-notch Administrative Assistant.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, and are extremely organized, we look forward to hearing from you. A deep desire to be a leader and take ownership of the process and systems that keep the business moving smoothly is a must.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to solve problems.
This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares belief that people come first.
- Managing all aspects of the real estate transactions process from listing to contract to close.
- This position is responsible for accurately tracking deadlines, reviewing all paperwork for compliance and working closely with all parties involved in our transactions.
- Must be comfortable speaking on the phone with other Agents, clients, title closers and mortgage lenders.
- This position is primarily 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday but may require additional hours as needs arise.
- One year experience in either real estate, title, or lending is a must.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and with a team.
- Teachable and quick to learn.
- Stellar attitude.
- High attention to detail - thorough, precise and accurate.
$24,000 - $30,000 annually (depending on experience) + bonus structure
About Keller Williams Realty
We are a top producing real estate team in Colorado Springs, CO.