Michelle Humes Group
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.