The Nold Group
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Manage systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Oversee all contracts through closing ensuring each transaction complies with real estate legalities.
- Deliver concierge-level service handling customer inquiries.
- Handle multi-discipline marketing for all listings.
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand.
- Perform data mining and research.
- Assist the Team Leader with day-to-day business operations and be a good representative of the company.
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Real Estate experience and License is a plus but not required.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- At least 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Technology/social media skills a must.
About The Nold Group
The Nold Group is a reliable and highly accomplished team of sales professionals with extensive qualifications in Real Estate and related fields. They have been recognized repeatedly for outstanding performance and dedication by setting an inspiring example through a determined drive for excellence and setting demanding yet achievable objectives for themselves as well as their co-workers. As a result of their strong desire to excel and provide a lasting positive experience for all of their clients, they have successfully completed well over 1,000 Real Estate transactions.