Smart Money Inc.
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as a point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, and collecting and following up on needed documents for loan processing. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Follow up and collect borrower documents for loan submission and approval
- Report to a loan officer or loan coordinator the status of submission and approval documentation
- Schedule loan signings
- Order appraisals
- Various administrative duties associated with the typical mortgage loan process
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$17 - $18 hourly
About Smart Money Inc.
Smart Money Inc. is a 100% locally owned and operated mortgage broker serving the entire state of Hawaii.