RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
$14 - $21 hourly
About RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc
RGC Rick Gilchrist Co., Inc. (“RGC”) is a commercial subcontractor specializing in pre-fabricated structural load-bearing, cold-formed steel (“CFS”) for mid-rise construction. Primary markets include hospitality, higher-education student housing, and multi-family residential. Located just outside Raleigh North Carolina, RGC services mainly the mid-Atlantic region or eight-state area surrounding North Carolina.