Realty Group is Minnesota's fastest-growing real estate company and we are expanding our locations around the state! We are currently hiring for many positions throughout our Agent Services Department to service our 630+ real estate professionals.
Realty Group offers an energetic, collaborative atmosphere and encourages growth from within.
Training will take place at the Coon Rapids, MN office and the position will primarily be located in Apple Valley, MN office.
This position consists of answering the phone, greeting customers, and general administrative tasks. We are looking for a person with a positive, friendly, and outgoing personality with the willingness to help people. Realty Group is looking for team members who are interested in starting with this position and working their way up the ranks as we continue to grow.
There will be training opportunities throughout our locations so some travel will be required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Realty Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates agree to a full background check and random drug testing.
Benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, holiday pay
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Keep team members informed about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact for questions or complaints from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel, if necessary
- Attend events with our customer base to help promote company culture for customer retention
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Previous experience in office management or in the realty industry is a plus
- Able to quickly finish very detailed work
- Comfortable on social media and on camera for social media posts
- Must be organized, a team player, friendly, and outgoing
- Customer service experience in the realty industry is preferred
- Enjoys communicating with customers through verbal and written channels
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- 1-2 years of office experience required
- Able to type 40 words per minute required
- General knowledge of using a PC and the internet
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must own a reliable vehicle
- Willing to travel to our other locations for training and events
$18 - $20 hourly
About Realty Group
Our organization is recognized as:
- 5th largest real estate firm in MN
- #6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
- Most admired CEO in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #13 Fastest 50 Growing Companies Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
- #1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)