Aldrich Web Solutions Inc.
We are seeking an Administrative and Sales Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in executive administrative assistance, comfortable contacting clients and customers, high proficiency in Word and Excel, and familiar with basic record keeping tasks. This position will be in our office in Marion, IL.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative and Sales Assistant who possesses awesome telephone/first impression skills, impeccable attention to detail, is well spoken, creative, and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you like details and systems, like composing creative emails that grab attention, enjoy helping out wherever needed, have a pleasant demeanor, and enjoy corresponding with people, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
If you are interested, please include a cover letter that states your experience and why you'd love to be considered for this position.
Our full-time employees enjoy paid vacation, sick time (personal days), paid holidays, medical, vision, dental, long term disability, life insurance, retirement, and more.
- Primary duties include email communication, coordination and scheduling of meetings and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage all dates on our company calendar
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Checking mail from our PO Box
- Processing various postage tasks
- Dealing with vendors such as cleaners, waste disposal, maintenance people, etc.
- Managing office supplies
- Maintaining electronic filing systems
- Configuring accounts for customers in various systems (e.g. billing system, project management system, etc)
- Managing travel arrangements
- Managing various customer touchpoints (e.g. first impression packages, welcome packages, etc)
- Creating various internal reports
- Drafting and proofreading various letters and other documents
- Generating proposals and contracts
- Coordinating various event activities
- Processing payments
- Generating invoices
- Coordinating bill payments
- Processing deposits
- Answering customer questions about invoices
- Processing internal receipts
- Seeking out ways to remove repetitive tasks from other team members
- Complete customer application testing scripts
- Propose and implement systems that improve process efficiency
- Aide in completion of a variety of projects including: generating emails, updating client data, maintaining various computer system data
- Send email on behalf of sales staff according to task lists
- Performs various pre-sales activities via email or phone to persuade prospects to become customers
- Ability to use or quickly learn CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Able to understand where customers are in their sales 'journey'
- Effective at summarizing and communicating
$12 - $14 hourly
About Aldrich Web Solutions Inc.
Aldrich Web Solutions is a local company based in Marion, IL that provides marketing and e-commerce solutions that help businesses grow.
We specialize in B2B e-commerce systems that allow clients to buy online, view past purchases, check and pay invoices, and much more.
We believe in excellence in everything we do. We have high standards for ourselves and our team. We are fanatical about providing our clients an amazing experience. We believe in treating others the way we want to be treated.
Our Core Values are:
- Deep Integrity
- Ridiculous Customer Service
- Radical Respect of Time
- Sincere Care for Our Team
- Unusually High Output