The Linzee Ciprani Team
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service.
- Answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees.
- You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events.
- Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills.
If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Support senior recruiter in their daily activities
- Help sort resumes and identifies talented individuals
- Conduct initial candidates screening using scripts
- Provide client support to ensure clear and quick communication for an exceptional customer experience
- Build positive relationships with clients and candidates
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED required some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Team oriented, while able to work independently and manage time efficiently
- Willing to learn and grow; not afraid to admit mistakes and move on
- Passion for excellence in all that you do
$35,000 - $45,000
About The Linzee Ciprani Team
GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS, TOGETHER
We love helping buyers find their dream home! That's why we work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique lifestyles, needs, and wishes.
You'll find that we'll be a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf and with the backing of a trusted company. Get in touch with us today!