We are seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Admin/Recruiter for our location in Forest City, NC.
This position sources, screens, interviews, and on-boards candidates according to client needs and established procedures. Having prior recruiting experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is preferred.
The Admin/Recruiter assists the Onsite manager with administrative
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirement
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either recruiting, staffing, or HR
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated
- High computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- GED or High School Diploma
$14-$16 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!