Looking for high energy, enthusiastic professional to join our growing team!
This is a customer service position whose responsibilities include, but are not limited to: scheduling closings, clearing title, ordering payoffs and estoppels, preparing cpl letters, preliminary closing disclosures, preparing title policies, ordering title updates and gathering all necessary information needed to ensure a smooth, accurate closing takes place.
Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right individual with either a legal, mortgage, or real estate background.
- Effectively communicate with real estate agents and clients throughout the closing process
- Prepare file for closing, including ordering items that need to be ordered, scheduling the closing, preparing disclosures, preparing the policy, etc
- Post closing file close out in a timely manner including scanning the file, sending final disbursements, recording the deed, etc
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Extremely well organized.
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Title or real estate related experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Based on experience
About Parkfield Agency
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!