RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
Looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual to join our growing company!
This is a customer service position and responsibilities include:
- Scheduling closings
- Clearing title
- Ordering payoffs and estoppels
- Preparing cpl letters
- Preliminary closing disclosures
- Preparing title policies
- Ordering title updates
- Gathering all necessary information needed to ensure a smooth transaction
Experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person if you have a background in a related field such as mortgages or real estate.
- Effectively communicate with real estate agents and clients throughout the closing process
- Prepare file for closing, including ordering items that need to be ordered, scheduling the closing, preparing disclosures, preparing the policy, etc
- Post closing file close out in a timely manner including scanning the file, sending final disbursements, recording the deed, etc
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- You exhibit excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You are naturally well organized.
- You are self directed but enjoy working in a team environment.
- You have previous title or real estate related experience.
About RE/MAX Preferred & RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!