RE/MAX @ HOME
RE/MAX @ HOME is aggressively interviewing NOW for a new Office manager, closing specialist, new construction and resale. This is a salary + bonus/commission position that requires a PA Real Estate License and strong real estate administration and organizational management skills.
- Provide high-level managerial and administrative support directly to the CEO, as well as the Development Team, to support all phases of the development and new construction business combined with resale residential business.
- Refine and improve existing workflows and organization.
- Provide outstanding service to CEO's clients and network.
- Organize all operational systems and practices.
- Manage and support all activities relating to Development team transactions, including prelist/marketing, listing, and transaction management to close the file. Contract to close tracking and responsibility.
This person's primary responsibilities will be in the office in a MANAGEMENT capacity. Compensation is salary plus a per closed transaction bonus. Also able to earn referral commission if licensed. PA a must or the willingness to get it online quickly. NJ is also helpful.
- Be a student of the Local Philadelphia Market and have strong real estate office operations experience. Manager or director experience
- Prepare and provide comps, sales comparisons, CMAs for CEO, CEO’s clients
Premarketing new projects (including but not limited to obtaining all necessary documents/info, creating custom website landing pages, designing custom signage
- Handle agent inquiries that come into office, follow up on showing feedback
- Create Finish Selection Boards/Presentations and Finish Option Selection Sheets
- Manage contract to successful close on assigned all files, buyers and sellers sides
- Expert at multi-tasking: able to ensure excellent quality and timeliness
- Be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-starter and a fast learner: must be able to work on your own with or without any supervision
- Independent Problem Solver: you need to do what is needed, not just what is asked
- Team player: add to team positive morale and productivity
- Have strong work ethic, honest, positive WITH a great sense of humor!
- Approach all situations with a customer-service mind set of “How Can I Help?”
- Attention to detail, organized and be flexible to change and improvement
- Strong marketing skills, including social media
- Love to create and administer systems to improve efficiency
- Willing to work flexible schedule, nights/weekends as needed
- Bilingual a plus
- Desire to grow with a growing company
AND most importantly: LOVE WHAT YOU DO
Must have an active PA Real Estate License and experience with the contract to close process and facilitation.
- Knowledge of Center City Philadelphia and surrounding areas.
- Notary Public or NJ License a plus.
- Experience in New Construction and/or Commercial Real Estate a HUGE plus.
- Have strong computer skills and software knowledge, especially Microsoft Office Suite, TREND, DropBox, CRM, BrokerMint, Wordpress, Zipforms, DocuSign.
- Be well organized and systematic in all work.
Salary: $25,000 base salary plus commission and bonus structure
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business process and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.