PDPM Group, LLC
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant.
Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, assisting in marketing our brand online and at events, processing, and management of invoices for all office activities, maintaining systems, procedures, and methods for standard office procedures and record-keeping, etc. Job seekers should be prepared for a fast-paced environment and have superb organizational and time management skills and love talking to people.
Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Processing, and management of invoices for all office activities
- Maintaining systems, procedures, and methods for standard office procedures and record-keeping
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficiency with general computer usage especially Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Education: Minimum High School GED
- Nice to have but not required: bilingual. prior experience in the real estate and property management field
About PDPM Group, LLC
We are a fast-paced company that handles all aspects of Real Estate from Investing to Property Management to Sales to much more. We strive to provide the best customer experience for all our clients.