2 Bridges Real Estate Group
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Manage and maintain our Customer Relationship Management software
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Moderate understanding of social media and the ability to post ads
- Self-motivated to take on tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Data-entry and system creation/maintenance
About 2 Bridges Real Estate Group
2 Bridges Real estate group/Ravs INC is owned by Mike Raivala. Mike is a Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Results and has over 19 years of industry experience. Mike and his team serve Superior WI, Duluth MN, and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to provide superior service while using technology to bring the best possible value to our clients. We are looking to grow our team and are looking for individuals that are self-motivated, humble, and people smart.