Coley Rau Team CrossCountry Mortgage
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
18.00 - 20.00 hourly
About Coley Rau Team CrossCountry Mortgage
The Coley Rau Team at CrossCountry Mortgage is a full-service mortgage lender that focuses on providing knowledge, support, and financial assistance to families across the nation looking to purchase a home. Our team strives to close loans quickly and efficiently while communicating directly with clients during the entire lending process.
Our mission is to provide clients with the best possible experience for one of the biggest purchases of their life. There is a reason why Coley Rau calls himself the Pound for Pound Mortgage King - he excels in the home-buying field, even in smaller markets!
Want a champion in your corner? Join the Coley Rau Team today! We Care! We offer eligible employees a robust, industry-leading benefits package with medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match! Company-provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance, and Wellness Programs al offered.