RiverCity Internet Group
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
35,500 - 38,500 yearly
About RiverCity Internet Group
RiverCity Internet group is one of the largest data center providers in St. Louis, Missouri. RiverCity Internet Group has been in business for over 20 years offering email, web hosting, and colocation services.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of telecommunications and data services that help our clients grow and have a MEANINGFUL IMPACT on their lives.