Exact Home Team
Administrative Assistant & Client appreciation program concierge
We're hiring an administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service and keep the team lead organized. The personality DISC assessment in Wizehire is a required part of your application.
Responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, and making existing office systems more efficient. Candidates should be proactive communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. You'll follow up and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. Work with the team lead and marketing team to manage the production of all marketing materials. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process would be a bonus. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Produce marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Manage client appreciation program(including Thank you notes, Birthday, and Anniversary programs)
- Manage team lead's email, filter/respond/prioritize items for lead's review
- Work with off-site transaction coordinator to ensure a seamless experience for clients
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
$23 - $29 hourly
About Exact Home Team
A growing, customer-centric real estate team serving buyers and sellers.