Selling 321 / Selling Experts CFL
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure documents are sent for signature, electronic files are organized, and deadlines are met for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Manage transactions from contract to close ensuring key dates are met
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Assist team leads
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages is highly valued
$30,000 - $33,000 yearly
About Selling 321 / Selling Experts CFL
Our real estate team is a tight-knit group with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill while giving our clients an amazing experience. Our goal is to continually have both client and team member success and happiness. We have a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and a strong work ethic.