The Garcia Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
About The Garcia Team
We are a real estate company with a focus on residential investments.