We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
$10 per hour
About AE Realty
To be the organization of choice for learning-based entrepreneurs committed to adding value to the lives of the people we serve.