We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$10 - $13 hourly
About Compass RE
Selling Steel City creates exceptional real estate experiences that are laser-focused on each client's individual goals and aspirations. Their approach is rooted in attentive service, unrivaled market knowledge, and sophisticated processes that leverage technology to deliver seamless success.
Buying and selling a home can be a complex process, and local market conditions can change quickly. It's critical that clients have a winning team at their side ready to offer professional advice and a deep bench of talented expertise. Even in 2020, the most challenging year for real estate in recent memory, Selling Steel City has closed more than 200 transactions, placing them sixth among all Pittsburgh agents. Today, the team's members are among Compass Pittsburgh's Founding Agents, able to wield the tools and technology of the country's No. 1 independent brokerage in service of their clients' needs.