Legacy Investment Holdings
We're searching for a diligent, hard working property management assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all questions and inquiries in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments through our Google calendar, listing properties for rental through print and digital mediums, maintaining resident files, and attending move-in inspections for tenants. This position will require a real estate license. If you are not licensed, we will support you through the process of getting certified. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Input property listings into rental websites and social media outlets. This includes input of data for each property as well as uploading photos.
- Review rental leases and process those documents into residential files that are kept in the office. This includes printing and scanning documents to keep on file.
- Attend move-in inspections for new tenants.
- Attend move-outs, following recent vacancy.
- Input any scheduled inspections into our Google calendar.
- Uploading any repair list documents into Asana (our operations software).
- High school diploma or GED required
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$32,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Legacy Investment Holdings
We are one of the fastest growing, privately owned, direct to seller residential redevelopment companies in Oklahoma City. We buy houses for cash, fix them up, sell them to other investors or we keep them as rentals. We are a trusted brand in Oklahoma City and throughout Central Oklahoma and we want dedicated, top notch employees to come grow with us!