Elite Realty Partners
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
About Elite Realty Partners
Elite Realty Partners is a fast growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.