Gut R Dun Exteriors
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
23 - 28 hourly
About Gut R Dun Exteriors
Gut R Dun Exteriors is a locally owned business that started in 2008. Over the last 15 years, we have been dedicated to offering the highest level of service for our customers with all their gutter needs.
Our vision is to build a community and culture within Gut R Dun Exteriors that inspires the growth of all our team members. We strive to offer resources and education for all team members to expand in all facets of their lives. Growth within the company leads to a higher level of interaction with customers from our team.