We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
About NM Hospitality
The Eisenhower and Aspire Hotel Complex located in Gettysburg, PA is looking to add some smiling faces to our team!