We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: