Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$15.00 - $17.00 hourly
About Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
At Town Square Jewelers, Inc., we are a family-run business. We have about 5-7 employees so we are like a small family. We like knowing our customers by name. We strive to build a store that customers want to shop in and employees like to work at.