We're searching for a diligent Office Assistant to provide administrative support. This job has a wide range of responsibilities from running our mailings to supporting our client service and paralegal teams. If you are looking for a position where you can gain experience working in different parts of a law firm, and it excites you that your day won’t look the same every day, then apply today! Success in this position requires that you display a combination of efficiency, proactivity, and enthusiasm!
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Supporting our Client Services Coordinators, Paralegals, and Marking Team
- Running print jobs for upcoming mailings
- Running the folder, inserter, and sealing machine to prepare marketing mailings
- Scanning and saving client documentation and mail to client files
- Running business errands as directed
- Greets visitors
- Keeps the conference rooms, lobby, and reception area neat, clean, and presentable for prospective clients
- Assisting in special projects as directed
- Prioritizes conflicting needs and handles matters expeditiously and proactively
- Follows through on projects to successful and timely completion
- Manage and update client management system for marketing events
- Manage and update client files, on an as-needed basis
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
$16 - $17 hourly
About Jarvis Law
Jarvis Law Firm is a family-owned law firm that values work/life balance, flexibility, and providing excellent client service.
Jarvis Law has offices in Dublin, OH, Lancaster, OH, and St. Clairsville, OH.