First Step LLC
A Clerical position requires well-tuned multitasking skills. It includes filing paperwork and collecting information, but also good work relationship skills.
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance, adhering to office standards
- Must be able to work without direct supervision if required. Meet deadlines with particular attention to detail
- Provide executive administrative support and seamlessly manage a complex schedule including internal and external meetings
- Maintain an organized system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and projects
- Provide a wide range of administrative support and organizational assistance
- Develop and maintain a paper filing system
- Great attention to detail with appropriate organizational skills
- Highly responsive, timely, accurate, and thorough in follow-through
- Ability to approach challenges with a positive, solutions driven attitude
- Strong ability to work proactively and take initiative
- Appropriate skills and expertise in Excel and Word. Appropriate oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented, creative and tenacious in accomplishing tasks. Positive, problem solving focused, attitude
- Russian speaking
$16 - $18
About First Step LLC
First Step LLC is a leading Early Intervention agency.
Our multilingual team has successfully helped thousands of New York families to gain confidence in their children’s future. Our staff is experienced in providing full scope of early intervention services which effectively address the needs of infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities. The services are made available through a federal law and focus on physical development, cognitive development, communication, social or emotional development, and adaptive development.