Kvell Fitness and Nutrition
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
About Kvell Fitness and Nutrition
Kvell Fitness and Nutrition means feeling happy and proud, especially in the community.
We are a community of people dedicated to helping you achieve happiness and pride in your life with the tools of fitness, nutrition, and mindset. Our programs are designed with you and your goals in mind. We help all levels of fitness from people who have never worked out a day in their life to former professional athletes and Navy Seals. Our programs have helped thousands of people transform and improve their lives. We are your total health and fitness solution.
We have been voted Idaho's best gym, personal training studio, and boutique fitness studio for the past four years.