The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. You will work in our Real Estate office during normal business hours 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday. Your primary job responsibilities will include support for our Transaction Coordinators, Listing Coordinator and support for our team of Realtors. Computer proficiency along with typing and MS Office proficiency are required for the job.
Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Support transaction coordinators in their process flows and file management
- Support listing coordinator with tasks associated with posting new home listings live online
- Support team of Realtors adding value wherever needed to improve operational efficiency
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
About The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We will review our history, culture and goals during the interview process