Loan Ranger Capital
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service on a part-time basis for an insurance company. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, and helping to input customer data. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today! The role has the opportunity to grow into a full-time position. In that case, we would also pay for insurance license training if desired.
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$20 per hour
About Loan Ranger Capital
Loan Ranger Capital is a fund that specializes in private lending for real estate. We're a fast-growing company in the dynamic Texas marketplace.