Your Performance People
This position is an integral part of a growing organization where you will be overseeing operations, developing and managing systems/processes, interfacing with clients, and providing support allowing for a seamless and consistent experience for our member base and coaches. Does this sound like you? You enjoy managing many projects at a time, being intimately involved with other people, anticipating issues, thinking proactively, creating and maintaining systems/processes, and you possess strong communication and problem-solving skills. You are a master of utilizing Microsoft office. You are growth-minded and learning-based. You strive for excellence and see challenges as an opportunity for growth. You have the capacity to work independently while understanding the importance of teamwork.
At Your Performance People, we are focused on consistently improving what we offer, and we are looking for someone who is driven to execute or implement new ideas and strategies at a high level. This can be a remote position, however, it will require face-to-face interaction with the founding partners on a monthly basis. The position will be approximately 30-35 hours a week with the potential for growth. Our ideal candidate will lead our future administrative additions and become an integral part of our C-Suite.
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Coordinate all coach/client communications
- Create emails, proofread and format blogs, develop PowerPoint presentations, and work within Google Docs and One Drive
- Manage projects and tasks using Monday.com, remind executives of upcoming deadlines, and keep everyone moving towards agreed-upon goals
- Build and maintain all systems across our platforms. As a growing organization, we are consistently creating new programming that needs to be built out within our CRM. You would be responsible for building, testing, overseeing enrollment, all communications, and maintaining a consistent experience for all clients
- Manage social media, engage with current clients, and update executives with important client milestones. We strive to know what is happening in our client's life so that we can support/acknowledge/celebrate them
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Although the role is remote, you must be able to come to Austin for face-to-face meetings once a month. These meetings will be more frequent leading up to our annual event in November
- Be detail-oriented. In this role, you ensure that everything we create, launch, and maintain is free from errors and creates a consistent experience and image across platforms
- Previous administrative experience encompassing both project management and task implementation
- The ability to work independently (and effectively) in a remote position, while having enough flexibility to meet face-to-face with the team on a monthly basis and more often leading up to our annual event (November)
- Since a vast majority of our clients are in real estate, real estate industry experience is preferred
- Possess a strong aptitude for Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Canva, and social media (Facebook, and Instagram specifically)
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Your Performance People
At Your Performance People, we are a coaching and talent development company. We take a neuro-based approach to individual and organizational performance. We believe every human being has the capacity to live an outrageous life. Our commitment is to empower people in our presence to prosper. Our team members are learning-based, self-motivated, and committed to excellence in everything we do. As a member of our team, you will grow in ways that may surprise you. Your vision and the possibility of your life will become clearer. You will feel more competent and confident as you continue to grow within the organization. You will feel a sense of inspiration and fulfillment that, at the present moment, you may not even know is missing. You will become MORE within YPP.